New Training Program
- Date: 11 January 2019
- Category: Programs
- Share This
A brand new cross training program suitable as preparation for the Aquathon and those in sports pre-season!
The Aquathon Training Program will is a small group Personal Training program based on circuit fitness activities combined with a focus on running and swimming in preparation for the YMCA Aquathon on 6 March.
The program will also feature expert advice and tips from a physiotherapist, running and swim coaches and nutrition advice - all helping you reach peak condition for the Aquathon and/or the football/netball/soccer season.
The Aquathon Training Program will consist of two training sessions per week and includes the professional add-ons - all for just $200 per person which also includes free access to yoga and body balance classes - and entry into the YMCA Aquathon.
Numbers are strictly limited - so book in today!
Starts: 22 January
Duration: 6 weeks
Sessions: Tuesday 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Thursday 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Cost: $200 includes entry to YMCA Aquathon* on 6 March.
* The training program is open to all members & non-members including those not participating in the Aquathon.
All proceeds to YMCA Open Doors - helping people in our community to lead happier and healthier lives.
- 2 training sessions per week
- Variety of small group training activities including circuit, run and swim sessions.
- Tips from swim and running specialists - including personalised technique guidance
- Preparation and Recovery advice from a Physiotherapist
- Sports Nutrition seminar
- Motivation & Support