We all like to indulge in a little treat, especially during the winter months. Keeping on track with our health and wellness goals is made easier with healthy snacks. Try these banana and cinnamon muffins, and if you like them “pay it forward” to a friend. They’re only 58 calories each, so why not share the goodness?
With our “pay it forward” recipe cards, you can share these guilt-free muffins with friends and co-workers. Simply print off the “Pay it forward” card and attach it to each muffin you share. They can then bake these muffins to “Pay it forward” themselves!
The recipe has six easy steps, so try it and make sure you “Pay it forward” so others can enjoy these muffins too!
Banana and Cinnamon Healthy Muffins
1 cup flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 ½ cups bananas (overripe works best)
1 egg white
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees and spray a 12 hole muffin tin with spray olive oil.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mash bananas, vanilla extract and egg whites thoroughly.
- Combine both bowls of ingredients and stir well.
- Pour mixture into muffin tin and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Print off a “pay it forward” recipe card for each muffin and share them with your friends and co-workers.
1 serve = 1 muffin
Carbs: 12.7g (Sugar 2.3g)