The community event with something for everyone – the GAME Traffic and Contracting YMCA Aquathon – will be held at the Wangaratta Indoor Sports and Aquatic Centre on Wednesday 25 October from 6.00pm.
New in 2017:
- New Sponsor and cash prize for first placed male and female in the long course event
- Incentive prizes for most entries from a school, workplace and club (nominate this on the rego form – optional)
- New YMCA Swimming lessons novelty event – see details below
- New Masters category for aged 40+ (and separate prizes)
- New early bird price for adults
- Long Course and Short course events essentially being run simultaneously (staggered start time)
- Great prizes including Cash and YMCA memberships and donated items.
YMCA Swimming Lesson Aquathon Novelty Event (for ages 5-7 and currently enrolled in YMCA Swimming Lessons - Free to enter!)
Junior: Ages 7-9 Male, Female & Team (1 runner, 1 swimmer)
Primary: Ages 10 - 12 and attending Primary School: Male, Female & Team (1 runner, 1 swimmer)
Short Course: Male, Female & Team (1 runner, 1 swimmer)
Long Course: Male, Female & Team (1 runner, 1 swimmer)
Masters: Short Course Male, Female & team, Long Course Male, Female & team
DISTANCES, RACE TIMES & REGISTRATION FORMS AVAILABLE AT RIGHT.